Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flies on the Patio

Because the patio is located outside, there may be insects such as flies, or the occasional wasp. Do not complain to your server about the insects and ask them if they can “do something” about them. Although the insects are technically on the restaurant property, the employees are actually fairly powerless against nature and likely will not be able to stop various insects from flying around outside. Do not ask for a free beer if one of the above insects flies into the last ounce of your Rickard’s White.

2 comments:

  1. Along with the flies, customers seem to think that I can control the sun. Almost everyday when the sun is setting and shining into the patio temporarily blinding everyone (including me), I get someone that says "Uggghh, can't you do something about the sun? It's hurting my eyes!" I usually say something like: "I called God about the sun, but he didn't answer." I like making customers feel stupid.

    ReplyDelete